Blissful Bride & Groom Services
Our Blissful Bride & Groom Services are a very special, personalized experiences for you and/or your wedding party. They are designed to help you take that much needed moment to become still, to quiet the mind and body, to truly take in the beauty of friends and loved ones surrounding you, to soak in this tranquil fairytale setting, while centering yourselves into everlasting oneness. These services unite people together, in a very unique way.
Call Michelle 724-433-0952 to Coordinate At Least One-Week Prior to Arrival
Blissful Bride Yoga provides a Gentle, Mindful and Meditative yoga session before, on, or after your Wedding Day (customized to your schedule). This session helps melt away tension, enhance connection, and bring your heart into balance as you move through your day’s journey with the most special people in your life by your side.
Designed to bring calm, comfort and above all, loving vibes…Our private yoga Instructor, Tracy Tryall, passionately seasoned with 15 professional years, will warmly guide you into a Candlelight Yoga Session with your special chosen wedding group. This empowerment hour includes soft music, poetry of Rumi, and Gentle Mindful Movement yoga poses ending with a peaceful savasana to carry with you into your day’s events and new life, together.
We also offer Wedding parties Guided Meditations, which create similar bonding experiences with equally blissful benefits. (can even be done after hair and makeup, no worries!) This is especially welcoming for those who may feel shy or uncomfortable trying yoga for the first time.
Let us gently help you walk your thoughts through a picturesque meditation to help you find a calm, peaceful, surreal state of mind …one step at a time. This technique will help you reach deep relaxation and align your body, mind and spirit while setting intentions for your future.
Yoga & Guided Mediation Group Options
All Levels Warmly Welcome. (Tracy specializes in beginners!)
Several locations are available for group experiences and wildly based on the weather. Options include an outside setting overlooking our majestic mountain range, inside our Blissful Barn, or if it’s cooler, inside the cozy Tally-Ho Tavern. Tracy will decide which area is best suited to you and/or your group the day of.
Completely your choice with a few example combinations:
- Private One-on-One
- Bride & Groom
- Bride, Groom & Parents
- Bride, Groom & Bridal Party
- Bride & Brides Maids
- Groom & Groomsmen
- Bride, Brides Maids & Mothers
- Or any combination you desire up to 12 people.
- $125 for 1 Hour empowerment session.
- Any combination of up to 12 participants per session.
- All supplies provided onsite, wear comfortable clothing.
- Set your intentions for a harmonious weekend on Friday before your Rehearsal | 3:00-4:00pm
- Saturday morning is for centering your heart and bringing in a calm strength before your wedding | 8:00-9:00am, 8:30-9:30am, 9:00-10:00am, 9:30-10:30am
- A Sunday morning empowerment hour of gratitude and honoring can be a beautiful private session or an unforgettable thank you for your bridal party before saying goodbye. | 8:00-9:00am, 8:30-9:30am, 9:00-10:00am, 9:30-10:30am
Chair Massage Relaxation Station
A walk-up Relaxation Station offering 15 minute back/neck/shoulder Chair Massages to leave all the planning stress in the past, to ground our focus to the present moment, and to loosen up for the dance floor! Lol. The location of this station is based on the weather (with all hopes aimed for the back-porch experience overlooking the mountains at the main lodge!)
$200 one-time fee paid added to your package.
A 2-hour window, either on the day of your wedding, or the morning after (9-11am or 10-12pm) that is complimentary to the wedding party and/or all guests to walk up and relax for 15 minutes carefree.
A 2-hour window on either day (9-11am or 10-12pm). Open to all guests and wedding party, payment is $30 per 15 minutes, due individually at time of walk up service.
Anytime Add-ons | $50/30 minutes each
- Scalp/Face/Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Body Polish – Gentle body exfoliation to revive, enhance appearance and smooth the skin.
- Brightening Exfoliation Treatment – Face, Neck, Décolleté, Shoulders, Arms and Hands
- Eco-fin Hand/Foot/Back Herbal Moisturizing Treatment
- Facial Cupping – to plump and create a youthful glow, includes face massage and moisturizer
These services are not limited to only the Wedding Party, your guests may also take advantage of booking their own group or private session as well, with full payment due at time of booking.